BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

to my dearest egelloc tneduts friend,

              egelloc stnedutsIt feels like such a long time since the last time I saw you. I know it's only been several weeks since I saw you. So far my summer has been great!     I spend my all my weekends at the beach. I am getting a nice tan and you can no longer say I am paler than you. I have been playing lots of video game, . Just this past weekend I took  in a .place were i belong .. On the weekdays I work. I drive a bicycle around . It is so cool. It is a combination of the two things I love most, and i love bicycle. The ride  isn't too great but I love the bicycle  so much.  I hope the summer's been going well for you too. There's only a month and a half left in summer vacation and after that it's back to school. Would you like to meet up some time to before school starts? lahlein.blogspot.com