BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Huwebes, Hulyo 7, 2011

MY LETTER FOR MY FRIENDS


                          i am an egelloc stneduts that i would like to write a letter for my friend.There are some things that I really want to say to you... to express to you... but I don't know how. Aside from simply coming up to you and saying them, there really is no way to tell you how I feel. So I won't. My ideas, due to the poor means of communication words provide, might be misunderstood and cause our relationship to become uncomfortable. So, I've decided not to tell you. And I'll compose and publish my letter here.I love you. I always have, and I always will. My love for you is deep and permanent, and while non-sexual, it is true love. I could never sleep with you... it would destroy and alter something that I can't specifically name... But I could curl up next to you and fall asleep quite easily... My love is boundless. I love you despite-- no... because of your faults and unattractive behaviors. They are spicy and real and they make up part of who you are. Your character is fascinating, and I can only hope to continue to be an important part of your life for as long as you are an important part of mine.