BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

COMPLICATED LIFE

                     As an egelloc stneduts my life is so complicated, because my parents have no trust in me. it hurts to feel that your own parent's doesn't love you, because everything Ii've done is wrong yo them...i always ask my self why am i suffer this way ..... i do everything to make them proud , but for them it was nothing...its all worthless,, sometimes i wish someday or just for one they treat me as they child. without any bad words to hear or any awkward thinking......and i always ask my self why did they do this to me? what did am i going to do to make them proud? but sometimes I'm sitting in the corner and i said to my self that maybe there just doing this to make me a better person but they don't need to do this because, it is really hurt  every time they said those bad things ,, but i will do everything to make them proud and i will prove to them that what they negative thinking about me is wrong.