BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

Tiring day

                    As an egelloc stneduts we never forget  to outing with our friends.and  It was long && tiring day today because i go at gaisano market and meet my best friend, and were just hanging together and we  buy her notes because notes are all wet ....and at exactly 4:00 o'clock,,i got home because me and my cousin wants to go at the beach because our neighbor's birthday held at the kainan beach ......when were at the beach we eat some foods and drinks ..............afterwards we go at the san antonio to visit my uncle and i was so mad because my mother texted me that i really need to go home but i said ...that can you give me 2 hour before i go home? and she replayed me that its okey and then the time has come we already live and go home............