BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Miyerkules, Hulyo 6, 2011

I WAS WRONG WHEN I TRUSTED YOU

         One day my partner is an egelloc stneduts and  i are having break up.... i was so sad and happy  about that..... I'm happy because I'm free and I'm sad because he's gone...... but i said to my self that break up is part of the relationship....and  break up is the way to if you're not meant to each other.....and after  1 month i thought i don't love him anymore but i was so wrong..... when he and i are having a last date.... i thought and he thought we were never be an us again but we are wrong........ after that they he texted me if he can go back to me...and i said okey.....when were going together again...... i thought my love for him is go back but diffenitely I'm wrong because every time i see him were just fighting.......and i said to him........" I WAS WRONG WHEN I TRUSTED YOU" .........and tha'ts the end of our relationship.